Monday, January 17, 2011

What does it mean

I feel so far from you, even though you are very close by. I don't get excited like I used to when I hear your voice or see your name on my cell phone. What does that mean I wonder? When I talk to you i feel nothing, as if I am talking to a co-worker at work that means nothing to me.

Has years of adoring you finaly turned into something else. Or this normal and every person gose through this when they've been with someone for so long?

I want to go back to adoring you and feeling alive when I see you and having you around me. THe sad part is that you don't realize it and don't feel like anything has change.

I need more from you and you can't give it to me. I need so much more. Maybe god is answering my prayers. Ive asked so many times for him to help me get over you and kill the feelings I have for you. Maybe I finally got my wish, but the ironary is that I am so sad and confused.

I hope one day you will know of what has happend and the reasons behind it. I hope one day soon you will yearn for the old adoring me that used to hang on everyword you used to say. I hope one day you will take a step forward to get me back to you.