Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fuming

I am angry this weekend, and for no reason at all. I just want to pick a fight with anyone that is willing to give me the time of day.

I want to yell and scream and just push all this bad energy out of my body. Tomorrow is Sunday and I know I am going to yell at my boss and we are gona get into an argument.

I get like this from time to time and its scary because I don't understand these emotions and I end fighting with someone that is close to me. For example this past this week I've pissed off 5 people alone or make that 6.

I can't explain what happens to me, negative energy just takes over me and I can't control the words that come out of me. I know by what I say that I am hurting the person infront of me but that does not stop me, on the contary it seems to push me more to say it loud and clear and the more I hurt them by my words the more satisfaction I get for those few minutes. And then after an hour or so I feel so crapy and guilty and start crying because I feel like I was a meaaaaan *itch and I should be more calm and cool.

hmmm it sucks to be a lady sometime!

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2011 3:08 AM , Blogger Touché said...

Usually it's the symptoms of deep buried pain, confusion, disappointment or agony. They can cause the turmoil in emotions and push us into unpredictable behavior. The fact that you are repelled with your actions says that it's not a permanent issue, you just need to let go of what's boiling inside you and let it go and have the positive energy flow into you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home