Sunday, November 21, 2010

Writing it down

They say writing it down will make it happen (if god wells it of course). So I am writing the following down to make it happen:

1. I want to get a call for a better job opportunity that will make me quit my job and get my life back on track
2. I want him to tell me I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you
3. I want to go to Omra and pray to god so I can cleanse my soul
4. I Want to fix my room and finish it up
5. I want to travel to Spain and Maldvis or Bali to have some fun and relaxation
6. I want to quit work real soon
7. I want to lose weight without thinking about it so much
8. I want to write poems agian like I used to

3 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 12:10 PM , Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

inzain that's all doable! lol yalla take the step :)

 
At January 08, 2011 5:35 PM , Blogger illusion said...

I did, went to omra. 1 down, 7 to go :)

 
At April 03, 2012 1:52 PM , Anonymous mainlymilitary said...

Hey, there's a lot of helpful information here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home