Saturday, November 13, 2010

Writing

I've realized that I miss writing. It's a form of theropy for me. I need to get so much out of chest, and writing used to be my window of venting of all the things I am going through.

I don't know what were the reasons I stopped writing. I gues life got in the way, but I've decided I want to go back to something that makes me feel good. I can bitch and complain as much as I want and don't have to worry about that I am annoying the person infront of me becausing I keep complaining about the same thing over and over and over. Neyahahahahah Bitching Hear I come.

Ok today i want to focus on my freaking emotions. I am going through a roller coster tonight a moment up and a moment down, dont know when this stupid ride is gona stop so I can get off. I am tired of all these turns that end up taking me back to square one. I mean for gods sakes I would have expected something different in my life by now. Yet I am at a stand still.

I stopped moving forward since I was 23, and thats a long time to be still. I am itching to move, to run, to fly. I need a chnage a big change and no one can bring this change but me. Only the problem is I don't know what kind of change I want.

I know that I want to change my job, but will that change make me feel like I am moving forward, I dont know. I changed my job one time and the chnage was nice for a while but then it took my back to sqaure one again actually it took me to sqaure zero lol.
I am hoping an earthquack hits me soon and shakes my life up in a good way. I am going to imagine it, and I am going to write it down and I am going to use all the energy I have to bring it my way.

Watch out Kuwait a new wave of change is coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home