Saturday, March 06, 2010

Another Year Gone By ....Stuck!

On January 25th 2009, I posted a prayer to God asking him to help me like my job better so I could tolorate staying. But Its been a year and almost 2 months, and I am still at the same place with an even more intense hate for my work.

I can't do it anymore, I am at the end of my rops. I keep thinking hanging for a few more months, just a few more months, things will get better. Things are only getting worse. I feel as if I am wasting my life away.

There is got to be something better than this. There just has to be. I am so miserable. 2010 just ain't my year

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 1:41 AM , Blogger Touché said...

Sometimes wishful thinking doesn't lead to anywhere, you need to take an action to shift things to new places. Good luck

 
At March 10, 2010 6:19 AM , Blogger illusion said...

I did and I am, but finding a job in kuwait now is like looking for a needle in a stack of hay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home