Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So Confused. HELP!

OK I am in the market for buying a laptop. This will be my first laptop ever and I am so confused. I keep reading and reading about laptops and I just keep getting more confused!
I want something light, less than 5 pounds (2.27 kg) and I want either a 14" or 13" screen.
So when I first started looking, I was thinking of a Toshiba since they have the 3 year warranty which is good, and I've heard good feedback about this manufacturer. The only problem was there was nothing sexy about the looks of their laptops and also and more important the specifications I wanted came with New Releases (Tecra M9 and Tecra M8) which I couldn't find any review on them on the net since they were new!.
So I said OK let me check Sony VIO and oh my god I fell in love with the looks of that laptop, but the prices are so ridicules and I don't know they just seem like they are not that durable! and after reading more about Sony, I wasn't really that impressed with the reviews so I sort of put them last on the list but damn the looks of that laptop wow!
Anyway again I did some research on the net I found out that the Lenovo X61 are one of the best laptops in the market currently. AHHHHH!
So I am confused as you can tell!
Can anyone help? are the Toshiba's any good, are the Lenovo's better or should I just go for the hot sexy Sony?

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2007 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get an Apple! They are easy to get used too, fun to use, and as for performance: amazin! Enjoy and good luck!

 
At July 18, 2007 12:51 AM , Blogger illusion said...

F,

Thanks for the feedback. Finally someone helps me with my confussion ;p

The thing is I don't want an Apple which I am sure they are great :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home