Thursday, September 14, 2006

Should we be Worried?

Should we be worried?

I like to browse the MSN website, however tonight I was surprised to find that they had an article about how to survive a disaster and one of them happen to be surviving a nuclear bomb!.

Now I don’t mind reading such information but it makes me wonder with the way things are going around the world these days and especially with Iran, is this an indirect way of saying that the shit is going to hit the fan real soon and we should start preparing for things?!

You can check out the site here:
http://www.slate.com/id/2148772/entry/2148774/?GT1=8592

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 11:55 PM , Blogger 3abeer said...

My guess... it's coming no doubt :/

 
At September 16, 2006 12:09 AM , Blogger illusion said...

3abeer,

I really hope not

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home